The most popular beach wedding destinations in Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands are Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, Zanzibar or Kenya.
If you are thinking of holding a beach wedding, there are a few important things to take into consideration:
- Try to find a venue that has an alternative 'protected'/covered venue should the weather not be suitable on the day - no one can predict this so it is something that you need to consider no matter where you are getting married,
- Make sure you have researched all the costs involved in setting up such as hiring a marquee, restroom facilities etc,
- Make a path (using flooring) to the location on the beach so people don't have to walk in the sand with heels and then also for the chairs so they don't sink,
- It is a good idea to provide a goodie bag to guests with a few beach essentials such as sunscreen, flat sandals for walking on the beach and maybe a pair of sunglasses,
- Permission from the council is usually required for a beach wedding,
- If you are serving any type of food on the beach, remember that not only can the wind come up and blow sand into it but the birds may be attracted to it and be a nuisance.
We are able to offer exclusive use islands in the most amazing settings to provide the ultimate romantic wedding for you and your guests. Or romantic beach weddings for just the 2 of you.
Please click on the country you would like your African Beach wedding or honeymoon:
Kenya Honeymoon | Kenya Wedding
Mauritius Honeymoon | Mauritius Wedding
Mozambique Honeymoon | Mozambique Wedding
Seychelles Honeymoon | Seychelles Wedding
South African Honeymoon | South African Wedding
Zanzibar Honeymoon | Zanzibar Wedding
Other African Honeymoon Packages | Other African Wedding Packages